Wednesday 2 March 2011

Cosplay.

It hit me, that the only way i'm going to start going to cons again is if i'm going to be in costume. And I mean a pretty damn good one. Given that i've mysteriously acquired drive to work out. (I've a natural rugby player build, i'm sick of looking like Dilbert if it isn't going to take much effort to move my gut across my body a bit. The weight i've lost this year is also good motivation.) I guess being in the situation i'm in helps, doing a lot of bugger all leaves you with enough desperation to kill time to do such things. I wouldn't join a gym tho, don't believe in them. You can do anything at home, it just takes more effort... and isn't that sort of the point?

So i've decided that my return to con going shall be as this man:
The Comedian. I've always liked the character, and the recent Watchmen movie portrays him pretty much bang on. Obviously i'll "Brit up" his shoulders a bit. Tho anyone who knows me can see it's not going to be a con in the near future! But still. It's a goal.

3 comments: