Thursday 3 March 2011

2 years since I lost my belief in monotheism.

Today marks two years since the death of my uncle. Poor bastard had just turned 40. He was more of a brother/father/uncle/mate, but hell if I ever have something in my life that ISNT convoluted somehow...

Last year was easy to deal with, I never really mourned him. Instead I just seemed to break my own personality somehow over it. I also had an awful lot on my mind preoccupying me and managed to get through it with relatively little dwelling.

This year has hit me like a lemon wrapped brick... I'm filling up with tears, which I never really did before and the world has this "zoomed out" effect about it.

I need to bury myself in video games before I start thinking about it, and all the implications it has had on me.

1 comment: